Friday 15 February 2013

GOLDIE HARVEY:LETTER TO YONDER!

                               Centre of excellence,
                                Lagos state,
                                Nigeria,Earth.
                                15th February,2013.

Dear God,
      I am sorry this is the medium I have chosen to get across to you even though the postman has warned that it will take forever to get this to your table and adviced I go down on my kneels in prayer to present my writing in spoken words but I realised your words and deeds are written for us in the bible to meditate on it daily so I decided to boldly write you this letter.
       It is with grief that I bow my head in condolence to the news of Adebimpe's departure.I was still celebrating another love story on the 14th of february 2013 when I heard of her demise,it is so sad to hear her leave forever despite the fact that I do not listen to her songs neither do i follow her on twitter but because forever gone is the life she lived like a candle in the wind,pretty young lady with so much style and vigour.By the time this letter gets to you,she will be by your side smiling down at us because where the angels sing she sure has a voice.
         This is my plea oh lord,that we here left on earth will live long enough to enjoy all the beauty of life and keep us safe.We love Goldie Harvey (october 22 1982-february 14 2013)but you love her most,its farewell to her for she now lives a life beyond our reach.
Sincerely Me,
Alabi Atoyebi.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Will miss one of africa best singer

yomi jay said...

RIP HARVEY
Great words tubaba
Couldnt skip a line....

Unknown said...

Just saying like the way it is,my blog is always yours,thanx for d support

Unknown said...

She is sure a good musician

Unknown said...

nice words

Unknown said...

nice words