Thursday 26 June 2014

To whom it may BE!!!

  



           I will die someday but I tell you of a truth that death will never come to your household neither will it visit your offspring,your lineage will live forever to see and suffer from the troubles of this world you have confidently given people to wallow in while you were great and also experience the shame you have brought upon them with your deeds in your lifetime for evil is the only reward you honor the helpless and innocent with,shall you not eat out of your hard earned labor? Yes you surely must! but it won't only be for you but also for your generations yet to come.I have tried so much to cast a curse on you or better still kill you on the spot if I could but unfortunately all has been to no avail,this morning as I rose from bed my heart made out with all you have done to mankind and all I could do was make you my prayer point.
           
In all fairness,I know this will meet you in the best state of mind just as I reminisce of the innocent souls you have killed with your greed even the yet-to-be born babies you have hindered from coming into this world,positions designated to you in-order to help the people but instead you trample upon them the more,how long will you live on earth that have fortified yourself with so much armor of evil? I always thought only men with guns,bombs and cutlasses were the deadly evil kings until I realized those destructive plans to gradually crucify my people can only be mapped out by a wicked demigod like you. It is nice to see you deprive your people of comfort by stealing funds meant for their ought-to-be good standard of living and developing quarters you were called to serve them with because what every man sows he surely will reap.





             I wish I could join the crowd to say she is "LATE" but what is late about a person who against all odds stood her grounds not to see the masses die from fake drugs,attempted to be killed different times by life snatchers yet death was not cold enough to embrace her,millions of people could relate to potent drugs during her tenure,so many life she saved even without knowing them from adam. Did you hear the evergreen Professor Dora Akunyili is dead? Oh you heard! Sorry its a rumor because the millions of people her goodwill has hindered from going to their early graves will tell her story to the world from generation to generation like the christian faithfuls propagate the gospel of Christ from years past till date.
           
Turn to the man next to you and see how you have eroded his life as a whole,look him in the eyes to perceive his hopes you have dashed away for a better tomorrow,I salute his courage because though he is wounded yet he is sure he has not lost the battle. I go down on my kneels to clean your shoes,shoes of the soldier of my future,I am doing it not because you have paid me to but because I see you fight so fiercely to own it all while your next minute is not assured to keep you alive,I need to clean them so well,make them shine bright and save them from smelling for when you have fought to death,from beyond will you thank me for having nothing yet my cleaning your shoes daily was all I had to keep you marching on every ground while you fought in vain.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice write up.