Saturday 3 August 2013

GONE WITH YOUR LOVE


With no audible words as I speak,

Tears in my eyes and bruised in my soul,

I stare into the sky like the cloud is expected to ​​smile,

This mirage of you seems so real,

Deep in your thoughts yet I feel so weak,

Thoughts that were once my adrenaline,

My heart beating so fast because it has been racing to have you back,

Blinded by your usual plea,

Never knew you were turning away without a word,

Our love we never hated,

Proudly the hatred we now love,

I must be a coward to have let my ego define us,

What a regret I have to live with,

Not for this moment but for a lifetime,

Even as I wish to stare into your eyes to see the sun rise again,

You have left my world so dark and its for real,

My days are buried in your memories,

A price that cannot be paid in gold,

Just the weeping of my heart says it all,

Sore at heart,

Speechless with words,

Am letting you know there is no me without you,

I need to say it like it is,

Gone with your love.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow .... speechless
sweet words