Sunday 11 August 2013

LOVE STRUCK!

                                                                       



Suddenly! my heart begins to beat again,

Emotions of love that was long dead,

Just a thought of you rose me back to life,

You are my angel,

Assuring you do not only want me to be in your heart,

But to live in your life till death do us part,

You just made me the greatest lover that has ever been,

As you spoke into my world,

All I could say was 'YES I DO',

My beauty in the shimmering fan of a peacock,

My bravery in the bold eyes of a lion,

My heart is where your love sinks,

My one and only,

If I could run around the world a million times,

I did bring back my feet to find you here in my heart,

You are the best gift life has ever given me,

Like a soldier in the battle-field,

I will defend our love that has made us one,

Guard it in my heart with purest of bliss,

I desire more of you even as we speak,

Not ashamed to tell the world it is you,

Yes it is YOU!,

You make my world spin,

You make my heart breathe,

I choose you to be faithful to,

That is the reason I write you this poem,

Asking God to inscribe every word in your soul,

That you may know I am yours forever,

My love,My life,My you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its indeed a World of Word... Mestrophil'labi.