Tuesday 21 May 2013

I AM A M.A.N!

               

                      I am everything a M.A.N could ever think of,I am the love that has come to save the world,I am the animosity that owns the heart of the wicked,I am the hope that assures courage to cope,I am the betrayal that brings shame,I am the fool that fetches water with a basket,I am the wise that learns from the ant,I am the pride that comes before a fall,I am the meek that shall inherit the earth,I am the prayer that rises to heaven,I am the wish in the heart of every man,I am the poor that hungers for wealth,I am the rich that always wants more,I am the war that battles to death,I am the peace that embraces in harmony,I am the light that brightens the day,I am the dark that protects evil,I am the life that gives air a meaning,I am the death that is better than the beginning of a man,I am the anger that rages in vain,I am the joy that elates a soul,I am the pain in the face of dismay,I am the cheer in the heart of happiness,I am the enemy that wishes a failure,I am the friend that always cares,I am the lie that deceives trust,I am the truth that sets the world free,I am the house that keeps safe,I am the bread that fills the belly,I am the water that quenches thirst,I am the religion that breeds faith,I am the voice that speaks out loud,I am the song that sings melody,I am the gate that opens to opportunities,I am the cold that brings shiver,I am the heat that burns out,I am the confusion that baffles the mind,I am the direction that is right,I am the thought in the brain,I am the desire that brings satisfaction,I am the garment that shields the body,I am the rhythm that makes every heart beats. I am everywhere and in existence just like you reading these words,what ever a M.A.N desires in his heart so he is. I AM A Mortal Attaining Nature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its marvellous