Friday 15 November 2013

FOREVER WISHFUL!

I wish words could console the heart when a loved one is gone,

I wish memories could fill up the irreplaceable absence,

I wish tears rolling down could drop the grief,

I wish prayers could resurrect the lifeless estate,

I wish the heart never take its last breath,

I wish life could replay all the moments that were once shared,

I wish sorrow could be transformed into moments we had jokes,


I wish my dreams could make you come back to reality,

I wish I could see the angels welcoming you to heaven,

I wish I could promise never to remember you in my lonesome times,

I wish no death could kill the humble life you lived,

I wish to see your soul rise to heaven for the crown of glory,

I wish your story becomes eternal in the heart of every man that knew you,

I wish you could make an immortal vow to the father of creation,

I wish you could live forever so I won't make wishes anymore.


No comments: