Monday 6 January 2014

ETERNAL WISH!


Someday!,
I pray the sun shines on me forever,
Someday!,
I crave the stars could glitter my dark nights till afterlife,
Someday!,
I hope to breathe the freshness of the air to die no more,
Someday!,
I wish seasons could change time that end-time never comes,
Someday!,
I aspire the sky is far from the earth never to see judgement,
That day!,
My life has found its paradise.


Someday!,
I yearn to pull down the heavens to see God's face,
Someday!,
I desire to grow wings and fly away from the troubles of this world,
Someday!,
I wish my heart could be the beat to every song,
Someday!,
I urge to walk on waters,
Someday!,
I like to be taken to heaven on a chariot of fire,
That day!,
The Son of man is risen.


Someday!,
I long to dine with the Lord,
Someday!,
I will gladly run into his arms,
Someday!,
I owe God a reason for embracing the grave,
Someday!,
I did be on his right hand side as a sheep,
Someday!,
Eternity will be today,
Judgement day!,
It is time to stand before the creator.


No comments: