Thursday 3 October 2013

CROSS OF CALVARY!

                        
When nothing means anything to you anymore but the calls you make just to hear her say HELLO!,it is a feeling I thought was never good enough to survive till death really will do us part,this is love and am glad it is treating me well as it assures that it is such a blind emotion,blind to see her flaws and faults but can see through her heart that has best of intentions for me likewise the journey in sight to my promised land. Through the universe display,so many have gone deep into thoughts to define love,yet none has coined it with its actual meaning. Some sees it in the eyes of their toddlers,some feel it in the hugs of siblings,some say no other love greater than a mother's,others find it in the advice of their fathers,some hear it in the melody of a love song,some find it in the heart of someone they are yet to express it to and am neither surprised some find it in the company of their pets but here I am with you my calvary where you have saved my helpless estate.
           
                           Burdened with this lonesome cross for so long that I was never sure to be set free,but love once again went ahead to prove death wrong not minding if it was dead for three days or three decades,you still made it leap back to life in my soul,I realized I was on the left-hand side which is even the wrong side to favour anyone,yet you gave ear to my plea,gave me a place within you,saved my entire being forever and also made me a king in your kingdom. God has blessed me with wealth and for the whole world I will proclaim about the miracle of my lovely saviour,it is amazing how one can find blessings in disappointments,like blessing of standing by me when my land seems desolate,encouraging me strongly to take charge and saving my soul with your unconditional love.Your prayers either early in the morning or in the silence of the night surrounds me like a chariot of fire racing through every disappointment in my heart and burning them down,I see all the doubting thomas stunned like they just saw a ghost as your broad smiles ascends me to heaven.
                      
                   
This cross has decided to remain eternal and it will always remind me of how my heart met your sweet salvation,My cross of calvary where the queen of heart embraced me and kept me away from weeping,you have given me a new message of the cross which has gone beyond my being scourged,mocked,disappointed and denied but having me find my heaven here on earth with you. Let us live together forever my love because even at the old rugged cross,your love was all that saved me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atoyebi Alabi,dis is rily nice.God bless u

lolz said...

Lovely piece