Tuesday 3 September 2013

COWARD FREEDOM!



Freedom for my people is the bedrock of my heart but if law and order makes my people still suffer for justice then freedom is yet to come. Freedom for my people is what I daily seek even though the shackles that puts them in bondage cannot be seen. Freedom for my people is not the lies hidden in the truth about liberty spoken by our leaders. Freedom for my people cannot be put to shame because I hear the voices of our heroes gone clamouring in their graves that we shall overcome. Freedom for my people is not in the hands of Osama nor in the voice of Obama but in the heart of every man that knows the power to determine its action is without restraint.



Freedom is a must in the face of slavery and unfair treatment in our world. Freedom is a must even though the court swears by the holy book but still crucify the innocent with unjust judgement. Freedom is a must in as much as every man who is bore of a woman deserves equal rights and justice. Freedom is a must as we march onward to the promised land. Freedom is a must as long as the clock ticks and every heart beats.



Freedom! Can the world ever be free?

Freedom! How do you not know we've been beckoning on you for centuries?

Freedom! Do you have a reason why you tarry?

Freedom! Why do you forsake your people?

Freedom! Will I find you when I get to heaven?

Freedom! What will be your excuse before God?



1 comment:

Leron said...

Nice one. When will freedom come? Are we really free?